We are looking for a Senior Property Manager to join our Independent Estate Agents in Romford.
We are looking for a person that has very good experience in the property management department and who will be part of a close team who are passionate about what they do.
You will be overseeing a property portfolio of over 400 managed properties and working alongside our lettings team and other Senior Property Manager.
Your job role will include:-
• Dealing with repair and maintenance issues
• Booking inspections for properties and check outs with outsource inventory companies. Sending reports to tenants and landlords
• Booking gas, electric and EPC certificates
• Contacting utility companies
• Organising move in and move out of tenants
• Organising cleaning companies
• Administration duties
• General property management duties
• Booking contractors to carry out the works
• Speaking to landlords and tenants on a regular basis
• Dealing with legislation including EPC, Electric, health and safety, Gas Inspections,
• Landlord Licenses
• Serving Notices
• Court eviction paperwork
• Attending court experience
• Street Software experience is great, but not essential as training will be given
• All notes must be taken of all calls and repairs on our software system
• Time management is very important
• You must be very organised and have good IT knowledge and know how to prepare excel spreadsheets
• Typing skills a must and a good typing speed
• Must be able to work on own initiative
• Working under pressure is a must as you will need to be able to deal with different tenancy scenarios
•Understanding of the new reform for Section 21’s very important
Full Time – £33,000 – £35,000 depending on experience.
Working hours are 9am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday (Saturdays would be good but not essential and if working on a Saturday then a day off in the week)
ARLA (Propertymark) – Exams passed would be preferred but not essential
Property management training on going courses are offered and opportunity to study ARLA – Propertymark and take exams. So we would need a person who likes to study and progress. This qualification will eventually become mandatory in the future.
Please apply today to register your interest and for further details.