Site Director – Co-Working Provider (High Wycombe)
We’re building happier, more balanced lives for commuters and their communities in the ‘Work Near Home’ era. Our mission is to empower millions of people to work near to what matters to them, by building a national network of community-led, Work Near Home coworking clubs.
We operate beautifully designed spaces to do productive work in your local community. We also support cultural, non-work activities that make our towns great places to live. We invite both members and non members to make your work destination near home, at all times of the week.
We have transformed the beautiful High Wycombe site into a distinctive centre for community, work, public events and education. We hope you are reading this because you want to be a key part of this vision.
We are seeking a Site Director to lead our High Wycombe venue as a new high street hub of professional and cultural activity. In collaboration with the Head of Operations and the Central Support Team, you will create an exceptional venue that drives our core value and the Work Near Home era forward.
This venue will be yours to own and develop as you wish, building a team around you. We are looking for someone who is entrepreneurial and commercially minded. An equity ownership opportunity will be presented to you.
This is an exciting career opportunity where you will be joining a new high growth concept in a well funded start up, and a team invested in your success. You will have the unique and special opportunity to shape the future of the Work Near Home vision in High Wycombe.
Being the daily champion of our brand and vision, you will become a key member of the our team, with regular opportunities to develop, learn, teach and grow with the company.
- Leading the on site sales process of conducting tours, closing contracts, securing new memberships, and enhancing ancillary sales at the site.
- Working closely with the sales and central growth team to increase local leads.
- Supporting and enabling non-work uses of the venue, including hosting events, a pop up retail market and liaising with our in house cafe operator (a local business will operate this within our site).
- Ensuring site level pricing is competitive and accessible by supporting the central team on pricing structures and tiering.
- Building your own case for ideas that could be implemented locally, or across the company, that will improve our offer for members and the community.
- Managing and developing a great team, and supporting a wide circle of friends.
- Developing and launching site-specific value-added projects that you are passionate about.
- Act like an owner and model quality and certainty across our policies and finances.
What’s in it for you?
Your learning and development is an explicit company priority. There is no limit to how far you can take your journey with us, or in how far we will support you in your future career.
All employees are offered equity in the business, with potentially life changing value ahead.
We offer an expanding range of benefits including so far:
– Private healthcare
– Cycle to work scheme
– A personal health budget
– Team Joy budget
– 24 days paid holiday (excluding Bank Holidays) + your birthday as an extra free holiday
Please apply today to register your interest.